Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Ted Wright Stadium is a 7,500-seat multi-purpose stadium in Savannah, Georgia. The facility is located on the campus of Savannah State University and is named in honor of Theodore Wright who served as the Tiger's head football coach from 1947-1949. The stadium is primarily used for American football and track and field. It is home to the Savannah State Tigers football and track and field teams, but occasionally hosts games and events by high schools in Chatham County. The facility opened in 1967.