A manual providing up-to-date hardware information for the Arduino Mega 2560.
The Arduino Mega 2560 is an upgrade to the popular Arduino Uno board, providing more pins, serial ports and memory. Arduino is the easy to use open-source electronics platform used by hobbyists, makers, hackers, experimenters, educators and professionals.
Get all the information that you need on the hardware and firmware found on Arduino Mega 2560 boards in this handy reference and user guide. Ideal for the workbench or desktop. This manual covers the Arduino Mega 2560 hardware and firmware, and is a companion volume to the Arduino Uno Hardware Manual, which covers the Arduino Uno hardware and firmware.
- Contains all of the Arduino Mega 2560 hardware information in one place
- Covers Arduino / Genuino Mega 2560 revision 3 and earlier boards
- Easily find hardware technical specifications with explanations
- Pin reference chapter with interfacing examples
- Diagrams and illustrations for easy reference to pin functions and hardware connections
- Learn to back up and restore firmware on the board, or load new firmware
- Basic fault finding and repair procedures for Arduino Mega 2560 boards
- Power supply circuits simplified and explained
- Mechanical dimensions split into five easy to reference diagrams
- Contains circuit diagrams, parts list and board layout to easily locate components
- A chapter on shield compatibility explains how shields work across different Arduino boards