Innsbruck Stubaital station
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Stubaital station was built in 1903 and, until 1983, was the terminus of the Stubai Valley Railway in Innsbruck. Since 1983 trains approaching from Fulpmes have been routed through the city of Innsbruck. Originally the station, which is located on the Brenner Road at the foot of the Bergisel, had a nameboard announcing the station name as Wilten-Stubai because the village of Wilten was independent until 1904. On the station land there used to be a goods depot, a station building with a kiosk, waiting hall and stationmaster's office as well as a two-road locomotive shed for the Stubai Valley Railway.